Dining at Hever
PICNICSThe Theatre is located on the delightful Two Sisters Lawn, and is surrounded by stunning flower beds including the famous 'long border' and an abundance of ornamental trees. This provides an idyllic setting and audiences are welcome to picnic here or by the picturesque lakeside in the grounds before evening, and after matinée performances.
- PRE-THEATRE SUPPERS are available before all our evening performances in the Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant, with earlier access to the grounds for those who attend the first sitting.
Situated in the Italian Gardens next to the walled Rose Garden, the Guthrie Pavilion offers picturesque surroundings to begin your evening at the Theatre. Pre-theatre suppers can be enjoyed inside the elegant dining area, or outside on the paved terrace, both offering views of the lake.
Sittings*are at 6pm or 6.45pm. Members of the audience who book in advance for the 6pm sitting are welcome to enter the Castle gardens from 5.45pm.
* There is only one sitting available at 6:30pm on the play matinee days; 27 July and 17 August.
Please book your table in advance through the Theatre box office on 01732 866114.
The pre-theatre suppers menu and full details are available here from March.
- AFTERNOON TEAS are served in the Guthrie Pavilion following the matinee performances of Pygmalion and The 39 Steps. Afternoon tea can only be booked by phone through the Theatre box office.
- Hever Castle Afternoon Tea menu: A selection of sandwiches; smoked salmon, egg and watercress and ham and mustard, a selection of cakes and scones, jam and cream. Served with tea or coffee.
Please book in advance through the Theatre box office on 01732 866114.
- THE HEVER PIZZA VAN will be on the Two Sisters lawn offering a selection of freshly cooked pizzas on film nights only. If you would like to pre-order please speak to the Theatre Box Office.
Hever Castle Pizza Van menu: tomato and mozzarella pizza and a meat feast pizza.
If you would like to pre-order your pizza please call the Theatre box office on 01732 866114.
RESERVATIONSTo make a reservation for cream teas or pre-theatre suppers, please call the Box Office on 01732 866114
Please note cream teas must be paid for at the time of booking and Levy Restaurants reserves the right to cancel pre-theatre suppers should there be insufficient bookings 3 days prior to the event.