The Festival Theatre is located in the grounds of Hever Castle in Kent. It is easily accessible from the coastal towns of Kent and Sussex, as well as London and the Home Counties.
Hever Castle is approximately 30 minutes from junction 5 or 6 on the M25. It is also well signed from the Hildenborough exit of the A21. Follow the brown tourist signs.
Satellite navigation users: Post Code TN8 7NG
- From Junction 6 of M25 take A25 towards Westerham. Turn right on B269/B2026 towards Edenbridge.
- From Junction 5 of M25 take the A25 towards Westerham. Turn left on the B2026 towards Edenbridge.
- Continue to Edenbridge, straight over roundabout, straight on at the traffic lights (avoiding the High Street)
- At the roundabout at the end of the bypass turn right and soon after, turn left, sign-posted to Hever Castle
- Follow signs to Hever Castle, approximately three miles away
- At the castle gates, take the right-hand drive, next to the church and clearly signed for the Theatre.
- Follow for approximately 1 km to the car park.
- The theatre is a five minute walk from here.
Trains run from London Victoria and London Bridge (via Oxted or East Croydon) to Edenbridge Town Station, and then take a taxi for three miles to the castle.
Relyon Taxis are near the station, telephone 01732 863800, or call Edenbridge Cars on 01732 864009. We suggest you book a taxi in advance.
Hever Station (next on line, unmanned and no taxis) is a one-mile rural walk to the castle.
There are no regular bus services to Hever Castle
Eurostar terminal at Ashford is 1¾ hours drive by road